Sunday, June 27, 2010

I have been linked with almost all my co-stars: Barbara Mori

Mumbai: Your journey in Indian movies started with a link up. How did you handle this controversy?
I think I have become immune to all this. No matter which industry I work in, link-ups continue. In Mexico too it’s the same. I have been linked with almost all my co-stars. It’s funny and ridiculous so I don’t go around justifying myself. The people who are close to me know what’s the truth and my fans love me. I want to do a good job and entertain people. That’s more important to me than thinking or getting stressed over rubbish rumours.

People believe Hrithik Roshan is India’s biggest bet in Hollywood. What do you think?
Of course it’s true. Hrithik has a great face which is totally international and so is his built. He can easily get Hollywood movies and do fantastically well because he speaks quite well too.
What do you love about Bollywood?
I love the dancing you have in films. I have seen movies, mostly Hrithik’s, for my preparation for Kites and I was really excited to see the colour and extravagant setting for song sequences. It’s awesome. I wish I can dance in a Bollywood film someday.

And has Mumbai stolen your heart?

The people are really warm and kind. Mumbai really made me feel like home. I’m really looking to come back more often. I have some work offers, so as soon as that happens I will be in Mumbai.
Which actors and directors are in your wish-list?
I’m a very greedy person and I want to work with all the stars and the top directors. Bollywood really has some very interesting talent. I was thoroughly impressed by Anurag Basu. He was so on the ball and enjoying his cinema. So, I want to work with more people like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment